After School Leads/ Facilitators
(Elementary, Middle & High School Campuses)
As we look to the summer and fall, we are searching for passionate individuals that can help us address the fitness needs of our K-12 students. Given the impact that COVID-19 has had on our youth, we are also working to expand our afterschool activities with robotics and coding programs, as well as boosting our focus on nutrition, leadership training, and community service projects.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
* Assist in the development and implementation of sport, enrichment, nutrition, and other physical activity sessions
* Manage a group of school-aged students while providing a safe and positive environment
* Occasionally attend training outside of typical program hours and on weekends, as required
* Participate in weekly site meetings & contribute to discussion topics
* Manage site equipment & resources in a responsible & tidy manner
* Assist in the development and implementation of special events and field trips for your site
* A passion for working with youth on their mental and physical health
* Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent when starting the position
* Experience implementing out-of-school healthy behaviors, educational, and/or enrichment activities is a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate sensitivity to others
* Spanish communication is an asset (but not required)
* Regular physical activity participation will be required
Days / Hours:
Monday to Friday – Approximately 3.25 hours per day/after-school hours ranging from 1 – 6:30 PM. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
Hourly rate determined based on position, experience, and skills.